Manchester Trip

19:56


Lace Up Khaki Court Shoes          Marks&Spencer     
Black Lace-Up Bodysuit          Forever 21
Trousers Cut by Myself           Primark
Beige Lather Jacket           Ben Sherman               
Silk Khaki Bag           Emilio Pucci












As I told you in the last post you gonna see some outfits with the items from the last haul and here is it. I recently had second Anniversary with my boyfriend. We decided to book some hotel in Manchester and spend a little bit time together. We came there very early, so I fortunately had moment for a mini photoshop while shopping around Manchester's city centre. I must say Manchester has a great pubs, we came later in the same day to Revolution de Cuba. Amazing place; great music and even better cocktails!

Let's come back to the outfit. As always in more important creations, my head became empty and I couldn't think of any nice outfit for the trip. I came for the lace-up bodysuit as I bought it a couple days before and didn't wear before. I won't describe that one as you can see all the details in the previous post:
I recently became sick about palazzo trousers, probably because of my favourite TV show called Pretty Little Liars. Unfortunately, I didn't have anything like that... I was looking, looking ... and I found those trousers on the back of my wardrobe. I don't really like them as my bum looks even flatter then it is but it looked well together with the bodysuit. After that it came to me easy.. Lace up khaki court shoes that I bought the day before, I was sure I'm gonna wear it anyway and khaki Pucci bag to match with the shoes. To finish the outfit I put on this beige lather jacket that I bought last year in the vintage shop for just £25. I think it's a great price for real lather jacket, especially that it didn't have any traces of use.

Unfortunately, I couldn't find most of the items from my outfit, but you can see above on the list links to similar items if you wanna get the look!

Thanks

-Glamouristalia xoxo


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us me Facebook

Flickr Images